Florida-South Florida

Just Started Planning - Miami

Hi ladies, I just started planning. The planning process has not been that great. I am having trouble finding a nice, interesting venue for 150 people. I want to keep the wedding under $15k. I have noticed that the majority of you ladies are from broward. Does anyone have any venue recommendations for a bride from Miami-Dade? Thanks!

Re: Just Started Planning - Miami

• edited July 2012
    OMG!!  Coco Plum is a beautiful venue - it's in Coral Gables - and will be within your budget for everything if you choose their package that includes food, cake, photos, dj, etc.  I loved it and that was the ideal place for my wedding, but their packages are for 100+ attendees and I'm only having 50-60 people at mine. Good luck!!
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Thanks! I'm going to check it out.
  • I had answered your post but somehow it didn't post or something. Check out these places:
    - Spanish Monestary
    - Coco Plum
    - The Women's Club in Coral Gables
    - The Women's Club in Coconut Grove (like it better than the Gables)
    - Comber Hall in Coral Gables
    - The Palms Hotel in Miami Beach
    - Thallatta Estate (Pinecrest Gardens)
    - Parrot Jungle
    - Pinecrest Gardens (if you are having a morning/afternoon wedding)
    - Palmetto Village Conference Center
  • Im on the same boat..it's . Did you check out any of the ones mentioned above?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_just-started-planning-miami?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:7f9d3c5a-d2f0-4177-85de-68f323a48c07Post:4734f562-2f65-4024-9b7a-138a097438b7">Re:Just Started Planning Miami</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im on the same boat..it's . Did you check out any of the ones mentioned above?
    Posted by Jennyb26[/QUOTE]
    I can give you some info on some of the venues I mentioned since I visited some of them during my search. Feel free to send me a private message :)
  • Jenny, I sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards