Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

Happy New Year's!!!  What are you ladies up to this weekend?

I'm not sure about all of you, but this has been one of the longest weeks EVER.  I am working today until lunch, then I am headed to my parents house for the weekend. I don't get to spend much time with them, so I am excited I get a whole weekend with them and FI doesn't even have homework to work on while we are there.

And because I work today, we have Monday off.  I am so excited about that.  I am going to sleep in for a change with the house to myself.  I can't even tell you the last time this has happened!!!

P.S.  I'm sorry that I haven't been on here much.  I have been incredibly busy at work, and to top things off, this board is pretty much non-existant at night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brian and Cori 11-19-11

Re: TGIF

• edited December 2011
    You said it Cori! :)

Today: Work until probably 3
    Head over to 2 different parties (one of them is FI's fam he's never met so we don't plan on staying there for long)

Tomorrow: work on table numbers and invitations

Sunday: Church and clean

Monday: SLEEP IN! and clean
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto!  I've been super busy too, I've tried to pop over here occasionally this week when I can.

Unfortunately tonight I'm working until 9 pm, and then working tomorrow at 10 am, so that puts a damper on plans (most of my friends are heading to Lansing to ring in the New Year).  I think FI and I decided that we'll probably just stay home this year and relax.

Sunday I have no plans yet - probably working, might be going to look at jr BM dresses and dresses for the moms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • awroblewskiawroblewski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Years girls!!

I'm off this weekend but unfortunately my FI is on call until Monday morning and holidays make for some busy days at the hospital. I am hoping to find my bakery and read over our ceremony vows and try to pick some passages. Hope the New Year brings everyone health, happiness, success, and love!
    ~Angela~
  • larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey ladies! it hsa been pretty dead around here lately :(

Fi and I are just having a relaxing evening at home.  My running group is still meeting tomorrow at 8am so I dont even know if i'll stay up to see midnight!  right now i'm taking down our tree and hoping to relax the rest of the weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight we are going to friends house to ring in the new year. 
    Tomorrow Fi wants to go to another friends house to watch football, so we will probably do that.
    Sunday: Church and hopefully taking down the tree and getting the house back in order from the holidays.
    Monday: sleep in and then start classes in the evening.  Back to school, it was nice having this semester off but now I need to get back to work.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards