North Carolina
Options

Biltmore Estate Brides or Guests - OPINION NEEDED PLEASE

Hello All!  This is my first post so I hope I am doing this correctly.

We were engagement last month at the Biltmore Estate, one of my favorite places to visit and I have considering having my future wedding there even before we were engaged.  So now we have been working with Biltmore to determine pricing and if we can make this all happen and it is a costly matter for sure.  My parents suggested I try to find past Biltmore Brides or guests who could speak to the service of Biltmore hosting the event?

The contract is lengthy and wide reaching - I just want to make sure it is going to worth it.

Has anyone had their wedding or event or been a guest to a wedding/event at Bitlmore and cake say how it was, any information on the coordinators for Biltmore?

SO MUCH appreciated!  Thank you!!!
-Kelley

Re: Biltmore Estate Brides or Guests - OPINION NEEDED PLEASE

• Options
    I attended a wedding two summers ago at the Biltmore. It was an extremely hot ceremony on the front lawn and the one downfall of lawn seating was that I could not see the bride and groom during the ceremony because I was a few rows back. On the other hand, it was a gorgeous backdrop and her pictures are absolutely remarkable. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. The staff made all guests feel like royalty and dinner was presented beautifully and also very good. People in our circle of friends have been talking about her wedding for the last two years - it was definitely unforgettable.  It is definitely expensive but if you can make it work with your budget your guests will have absolutely the best time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards