Louisiana-New Orleans

To push-up or not?

For those of you wearing strapless gowns, what type of bra are you wearing?  I'm thinking of getting a torsolette or brasselette style bra.  But the real question is do I go push-up or not?  

I want to look good but I don't want my boobs popping out of my dress in front of my grandpa.  
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
My blog My chart

Re: To push-up or not?

• edited December 2011
    I say, do whatever makes you feel comfortable.  If you're going to feel self-consious, then don't, but if you feel more beautiful "with," then go for it!  I probably "will," lol.

The ladies on the "Wedding Beauty" Boards might be able to help you also.
  • meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can you bring your dress when you try on bras (or at least bring a few bras home and then return the ones that don't work?)

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get measured in a bra so when my dress came in there was no room to fit one so I'm not wearing a bra...although I have lost some weight and there may be room now.  I think I would rather wear one.  don't want my girls drooping by the end of the night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'll have a little "pushin up" going on..haha. Everything is cool in moderation and if that makes you feel beautiful then more power to you. Honestly as long as you don't go overboard. I mean you want them noticing how beautiful you and the dress are- not the boobs:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards