New York-Hudson Valley

I'm MARRIED! WHOO HOO!

The wedding was amazing and I couldn't ask for a better day! I give ALL of our vendors an A+

**La Triestina Restaurant was amazing in all they did to help us have a great day! Everyone raved about the food which of course was AMAZING. The owner Jimmy and his family are so great at what they do!  www.latriestina.net

**Jill @ JKFlashy did the most amazing job on my makeup! I absolutely LOVE her and cannot recommend her enough for any special occassion you all might have. She is completely WORTH every dime! www.jkflashy.com

**Kristine @ Salon Posh in Mamaroneck did a gorgeous job on my hair , my sister, mom and FMIL. I cannot thank her enough for being able to do all our hair! LOVE HER!

**Lulu's Bakery in Scarsdale did an outstanding job on our wedding cake. I loved the look of it and the taste...well if you haven't tried them, please do, their red velvet cake is delicious. My guests were telling me how much they loved the cake! I have never done that at a wedding...lol. I'm VERY picky with cake. IMO they were worth the money. www.everythinglulu.com

**Arcadia Florists did an amazing job on both my bouquets and centerpieces! I loved them so much when I walked into the restaurant! For those who have FB, you can see my pics of my flowers on there. I will post some soon...sorry at work I do not have access to them.

**Chris and Andrew from Christopher's Studio Photo and Video did an outstanding job with the photos! So far from what we have seen, we are just in awe of what he was able to capture on our day! There was also a videographer, but I do not know his name...he did great also!  www.christophersstudio.com . Again, if you are on my FB, you can see the photos he has tagged me in so far.

**Anne at Elegant Balloons did exactly what I wanted and they looked better than I imagined! I thank her so much for being so accomodating and helping to make my reception look more beautiful and elegant. Most people would think...balloons? But they were done so tastefully, they came out fabulous! www.elegant-balloons.com

**Reverend David James. From the moment we met him, we knew he was the perfect officiant for us! We thank him so much for making our day even more special than we could have imagined it. www.wedrev.com Because of him, we were able to incorporate some old Celtic tradition into our ceremony like the handfasting. It was so emotional for me. I loved it!

**Leah @ La Robe in Yonkers. I only had one problem with her, she didn't label the ties for my bustle like I had asked her to. She was swearing my mom and sister would know which to tie,.....WRONG! Even though they were there for the fittings, they still bustled it wrong. www.larobebyleah.com . She didn't have to do much altering to my dress though either but she did amazing job on my sister and mothers dresses. I have also used her for my friends wedding which she did great at.

**Gabe (DJ) ... email is GLMJSounds@aol.com . He did an awesome job! I seriously didn't think many people would dance at our wedding but he had LOTS more people on the dance floor than I thought! We made our choices of music to be a variety of the decades which helped a lot too. Who would have thought it would be mostly MY family on the dance floor?! I was dancing the night away through all my excitement too!

If there are others I have forgotten, I will definitely review them as people ask for vendors too.

Everyone remember, it is your wedding day. You will most likely not care about anything that goes wrong. My brother practically dragged me down the aisle apparently (when I thought it was me people were telling to slow down as we reached them, but I saw when I seen the photos...lol) and my bustle was the main thing that bothered me but I am going to take more photos soon with it bustled correctly with Julie from www.jewelphoto.com for Trash/Rock the Dress photos! I say soon since the dress is so snug and I can't gain any weight without fitting into it.

I promise I will post more photos!

Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm MARRIED! WHOO HOO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards