• Breakfast Casserole

6 eggs
    2 cups of milk
    1 cup shreaded cheddar cheese
    6-8 slices of bread
    1 tbsp of mustard
    1 tsp of salk
    1lb of sausage

Brown the sausage, drain and set aside.  Beat together eggs, milk, cheese, mustard and salt.  Line the bottom of the a cassarole dish with the bread.  Combine sausage and egg mixture.  Pour over bread.  Refrigerate overnight.  Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until a knife stuck in the middle comes out clean.
    Photobucket
  • edited May 2012
    I am making this tonight, so I thought I'd share:

Pasta with Steak, Spinach, and Gorgonzola Cheese

2 ¼ lb. steaks grilled rare with sea salt and pepper and sliced thin
    2 tbsp olive oil
    1/4 to 1/3 lb gorgonzola cheese crumbled
    ½ stick butter melted
    1 tsp. kosher salt
    1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
    2-3 large handfuls fresh spinach
    1 lb pasta – your choice
    2 ladles pasta water

Cook pasta per package directions, making sure to add salt to the boiling water. Meanwhile, slice steak in short thin strips and reheat in 2 tablespoons olive oil until heated through. Set aside. Warm a serving bowl, add melted butter, salt and pepper. When pasta is finished add to bowl along with cheese, spinach, and steak. Stir to combine. Serve immediately.
  • MY HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
    **** THERE IS NO SET AMOUNT OF EACH ITEM ITS ALL DONE TO TASTE ****

Ingredients:
    Butter Melted
    Peanut Butter (Any Type You Like)
    Vanilla
    Flour
    White Granulated Sugar
    Brown Packed Sugar
    Powdered Sugar
    Vanilla Pudding Packs 1 and a 1/2

Directions:
    Cream together Peanut Butter, Melted Butter, Vanilla and Pudding Pack. Add Brown Sugar and White Sugar. Add Only 1/3 - 1/2 Cup of Flour. Add Powdered Sugar till dough sticks together and starts to form a large ball. Break apart into smaller balls and freeze. Optional is to drizzle or dip in chocolate, nuts, sprinkles or anything else you wish to add. My family adores these especially my fiancee. I dont use measurements because just adding to taste makes it come out different each time and taste better every time! =) ENJOY

• 1. You guys suck, I'm on a wedding diet and now I want your dang buffalo chicken dip! :P
    2. My FH told me that if I did not like cheese/was lactose intolerant, he would leave me.
    3. I don't particularly use "recipes" I kind of just throw stuff together, but here's my yummy shrimp and pasta dish I've made that the boy LOVES because he's a shrimp FREAK!

Shrimp Dinner:

Shrimp Cocktail:
    Pre-cooked, shelled, and deveined jumbo shrimp (thaw in the sink in cold water, it takes like 5 mins)
    Ketchup
    Horseradish (I use Boar's Head because it's nice and HOT!)
    Squeeze Lemon juice (I always keep ReaLemon around)

Combine last three ingredients, to taste (I don't measure anything...) when it clears out your sinuses, it's good! (At least for me, cuz I likes it SPICY!) Dip the shrimp in the cocktail sauce.  Revel in deliciousness.

Garlic Butter Shrimp Linguini

Linguini Pasta
    Pre-cooked, shelled, and deveined jumbo shrimp (again, thaw in cold water, but this time take the tail shells off, set aside)
    Butter
    Fresh minced garlic
    Parsley

Cook the pasta, drain, set aside.
    Melt the butter in the pan with the garlic, add parsley for color.
    Add shrimp, toss lightly until tails curl, then IMMEDIATELY throw the whole thing into the pasta pot and toss together.
    Serve to your starving man with parmesan (unless he "hates cheese", in which case he is, in fact, a communist... jk, haha!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards