Georgia-Savannah

recommend Savannah wedding planner, pls.

My sister is planning a destination wedding in Savannah and is considering hiring a wedding planner. Do you have any recommendations? Also, any idea on what they charge? My sister is trying to balance spending $$ on planner vs wedding stuff. tia.

Re: recommend Savannah wedding planner, pls.

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like Pretty Savannah Weddings.  They have won several awards and do beautiful work.  They have several different pricing options. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Tricia Huddas is fantastic and whitemarsh beveragw great for the bar.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for asking this question! I'm trying to decide if having a wedding planner with specific "packages" means that I don't get what I have in mind for my wedding. I'll def keep a close eye on this thread!!

I'm not recommding anyone because my wedding is about a year away and haven't worked with these people, just contacted them:
    pretty savannah weddings
    royal touch weddings
  • edited December 2011
    I totally fell in love with SJM CELEBRATIONS Designs. Their great team also help out with the planning process for the bridal shower as well as the Wedding for my godsister this past January. Highly recommend her to all my friends that are getting married. Hope That Helps!Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely talk with Chad Baker at Coastal Savannah Weddings; (912) 508-2354.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Morgan Gallo. Her staff does a great job too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards