Maryland-Baltimore

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some ideas of where to have our rehearsal dinner on a Friday night. It should be about 30 people, and we'd like something pretty, but not overly expensive. Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• edited December 2011
    What particular area are you looking at?
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Probably somewhere in Baltimore City. I'd be open to the county, but both myself and most of my guests will be in the city so it's more convenient.
  • edited December 2011
    Pazo has some great options for group events. I know I looked into it and the woman Martha who is the events coordinator is very helpful. They do have many different seating options and fixed menu options. One thing to consider is they do have check minimums, so make sure you are aware of that before booking. 

I ended up holding my event at Greystone Grill in Hunt Valley, fairly inexpensive for high quality food, and they have a separate room with two really long tables and it was a very nice event. Definitely a more casual atmosphere than Pazo, but still good food with a nice private setting. 

Those are my two suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours downtown at the Rusty Scupper, and it was amazing.  We had about 50 people (I think the max capacity for sitting indoors upstairs is 60). 

The food was delicious and exactly what I wanted it to be- good old Maryland seafood.  The crabcakes, cream of crab soup and shrimp orzo salad were to die for. 

It was a beautiful night and we were all able to hang out on the deck when we weren't indoors eating, it was just perfect for mingling and hosting a fun party.  Pictures on my facebook page.  Both the out-of-towners and in-towners loved being right on the water looking over the whole city.  It was beautiful. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Little Italy is always an option! : )  Sabitino's is wonderful. My FI's sister had her RD there and it was awesome. Really cool atmosphere in their party room and the food was great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Mount Washington Tavern would be really nice! If you haven't been there it's upscale yet laid back and really pretty--you'd have your choice of nicely decorated rooms to pick from too.  I personally haven't been to a RD there, but sometime in April I met friends there after work and a RD party was on their way out--they all looked very happy!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards