New Jersey - South
Options

videography/photography

I need help finding an affordable videographer and photographer??

Re: videography/photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For videographer check out Jack Otepka!  Great husband/wife team and really well priced.  For photographer, check our Inger from Keepsake studios.  She is fantastic and also very well priced!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For photographer--check out NYLA photography-nylaphoto.com.

We used him and we are thrilled with the results. Good luck w/ your search!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Photography:  www.betterimagephoto.net. Very affordable, and he works with an assistant!

Videography:  David Pfafman.  He does not have a website, but you can call him for a sample DVD:  856-627-2184.  Very affordable, and you get a lot for your money.

GL!
  • Options
    SJGirl0811SJGirl0811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Martins Video (www.martinsvideo.com) and David Humphreys Photo (www.dhumphreys.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using paul dempsey photography....not only is he reasonable, but he does fantastic work!!! we were so pleased with our e pics!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    Jess&MikeyJess&Mikey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BEfilms did a great job at my sister's wedding.  They've been so professional.  I'm using them for my wedding, too. They're also reasonable compared with a lot of the other places I've looked at.  I deal with Anthony, the owner, directly.  You can email him at info@befilmsnow.com.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For videographer, we are using Therese Farrow. http://tfarrowfilms.com/

For photographer, we are using Tim + Lauren Dinofa  http://dinofaphotography.com

Both = awesome! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards