Florida-South Florida

rsvp question

ok on the rsvp.... do you have the calligrapher write out the name of the guest(s) or do you let the guest write their name? I dunno what to do!

and if i do have the calligrapher write the name do i have them put "so and so family + guest" if its an entire family and a guest? for instance... FIs bffs entire family is coming plus his GF.... OY. the confusion. lol 
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: rsvp question

• sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

on every RSVP i've given back i wrote my name on

• edited December 2011
    I didnt write in the name.
  • edited December 2011
    on every wedding RSVP i have gotten I have written my own name in

Mr/Ms/Mrs.____________________________________________________
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt write in the name, only because I didnt do calligraphy.  Now regarding the question of what to put on the line.  Technically everyone over the age of 18 gets their own invitation.  So it would be the person bringing the GF "and guest".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards