Washington-Seattle

Hello!

First post...be gentle.  :)

Hello to all and congratulations to all the brides and grooms out there.

Wedding day is coming up "fast" and traction on planning seems slow. 
Would be great to have support,  and maybe some advice, from folks who are experiencing the same thing. 

Currently, working on invites with two different languages and a pocketfold invite.  Anyone know where I can find the pocketfold invite, locally preferred,  for a great price?  Wasn't expecting to have to buy the stuff but the person helping with the invite does not have this kind.  Kicker?  3 fold pocketfold, the 2 sides that are pocketless, need to be the same size.  Does all this make sense?

Looking forward to talking with people and sharing, on-post and off-post.

Thanks all!

Re: Hello!

• edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome!  What's the wedding date?  As for the pocketfolds, are they a tri-fold (3 parts) with only 1 pocket?  Kind of like www.cardsandpockets.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=83" target="_blank">1 of these?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Hi!
    The wedding is May 29 2010 (think I got the ticker in the bio working now. :) )

The invite has 1 pocket, but all three folds are the same size, no rounded point or anything on one side.  The pocket slit should be going from the top to bottom of the card.  I looked on cardsandpockets.com and did not see what I was looking for.

• alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning! Sorry but I am no help with pocketfolds :(
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm...don't recall seeing pocketfolds like that before - maybe another Knottie on here has?  If you don't get any answers on here about that, I would suggest checking with the ladies on the DIY board - yes it would be online, but that opens up options for limitless vendors/suppliers.
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! Your wedding is right around the corner. I'm also no help with the pocketfolds but excited we have a new girl on here! Welcome again, can't wait to hear more about your wedding! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! I hope you find your answer! I don't know anything about pocketfolds either! Like Tygirl said, check DIY. Good luck!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  I ditto what PPs said about checking out the DIY board.  Have you tried a Paper Zone store for your pocketfolds?  I'm not sure if they have what you're looking for, but I know that they have a line of pocketfolds by Envelopments that they carry online & in store.  It may end up though that you have to make your own, since you have very specific criteria.  If you decide to go that route, I know that anchorpaper.com will custom cut the paper so that all you have to do is fold/glue.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! This is definitely a great place to get support, help, and opinions.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!  Happy to have another newbie like me on the boards.  I'm no help with pocketfolds at this point but best of luck to you in all the planning.
  • edited December 2011
    Again, no help that others haven't already suggested. You're coming up quick on your date!! Congratulations though and welcome! What are your colors?
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
    The date is coming up quick...*gulp* the time sure did go by quickly.  I think I'll be scrambling abit to get back to some more solid footing.  :)

I'll probably be asking for help/advice along the way...we have no ideas for flowers or music yet or maybe just some words of support?

Off to search for the enclosures, or tweak the invite, I go!

Oh! Colors are (some kind of) Blue and Green.
  • edited December 2011

Ooh, you have similar colors to Sara - pretty combo. One place I did think about that you'll want to call to check what kind of pocketfolds they have is All About Weddings in Tukwila (beware the address yahoo lists for them - they've recently moved a few blocks away).  I kind of recall seeing some DIY pocketfold supplies, but can't remember if it was the same Envelopments Paper Zone carries or if it's a different brand.

Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards