New York

Jeffrey Scott Entertainment

Hi All,

We are looking to hire Jeffrey Scott to DJ our wedding in Saratoga and have read nothing but good reviews about his work. I was hoping some of you could share some of your experiences as well, I would like to gain as much info before hiring as possible. Jeffrey has been wonderful in all of our interactions so far.

Thanks for your input!

Re: Jeffrey Scott Entertainment

• C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats a little far from central NY for me to know about that particular vendor. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    He is actually based in Schnectady, so its not too far from Central. I also posted in the Upstate/Capital region board. I don't think most people really understand the differences of each area, though, because if you look at the capital district board there are plenty of people posting there from Buffalo, Syracuse, Ithaca...Finger Lakes is not capital district ladies! Ha ha. I have gotten used to checking both regions for info because half the time things are posted in the incorrect area, I figured it was worth the shot!
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So true! When i think capital (which i'm originally from Latham) I think going as far as maybe herkimer area. Then central kicks in around Utica areas to syracuse ending right in the middle of inbetween rochester & syracuse then anything from there out is Western :) I get what you are saying tho People get the lines blurred a lot. My friends from Middleburgh/cobelskill area say I'm western! The nerve :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards