Destination Weddings Discussions

Willpower :( I have NONE...

Sadly I visited the CC truck today at L'Enfant Plaza.....Treadmill, here I come~

Curbside Cupcake Van by Mr. T in DC.

Re: Willpower :( I have NONE...

• edited June 2010
    Don't feel bad, you can work it off. SmileWow! I've never seen a curbside cupcake truck before! I'm so glad we don't have that here...I'd be in big trouble!
  • Oh my!  I am so glad we don't have those in Vancouver!  It's bad enough there is one around the corner from my work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WOAH!!!!  Does that thing just park there like a lunch wagon or do they deliver cupcakes like a pizza guy?  Either way, I'm glad they don't have them in Chicago or I'd be broke and have a ginormous rear end!
  • I would have probably lost all willpower too.  How are the cupcakes?
    imageimage
  • That is amazing.  I want one.
  • chosen175 - The truck travels around the city and parks at certain locations (about 4 stops per day) but they also deliver to you if you order large quantities!  I try my best not to stop at the truck but they're always around my job....great, huh!?!

slevesquemut - They are DELISH!!  They always have a different menu everyday and no matter what they're good.  Here was today's menu:

Red Velvet

Classic Vanilla

Classic Chocolate

Carrot Cake
    Key Lime

Orange Creamsicle
    Black Cupcake - dark chocolate topped w/ dark choc icing
  • Haha, if it makes you feel better - after the DC GTG the other day, I stopped by Georgetown Cupcake and bought a DOZEN cupcakes.  Definition of irony: I had to drop them off at my house so they wouldn't melt in the car while I was in the store buying new running shoes and resistance bands.  

PS. SO excited that Georgetown Cupcake has their own show now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited image 60 Ready to Party! image 84 Party Poopers image 10 MIA
    RSVP Date:February 14, 2011
  • Oh my goodness! I have never seen one of those!

*SIGH* Now I want a cupcake!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I wouldn't have either, good thing its not closer to Baltimore. I had five guys for lunch because everyone else got it.  Now I feel yucky. I have no willpower either.
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • chose175-

they actually do have a cupcake truck in chicago. they are called the cupcake ladies. they have a twitter account and post daily where they are going to be in chicago. they go to different spots each day!  I havent gotten a chance to try them as i live in the suburbs, but i can only imagine if i did!
  • omg i that cupcake truck looks awesome....im like 5 mins away from Carlo's Bakery (cake boss) and my a$$ is getting fatter than it was originally...lol thank god theres no truck too otherwise id be the size of a truck  lol

• OMG, dreamsicle cupcakes????  I'd eat my weight in those!  lol

And don't tell me there's a cupcake truck..... I would be forced to join twitter and hunt them down even though I'm sure they probably stick close to downtown.  (I'm not far from O'Hare, just outside the city limits.)  I may have to hit up Weber's this weekend now, dang it!
  • OMG that is a genius invention! I don't blame you for buying one. I wouldn't be able to contain myself either.  I feel your pain. I have no willpower when it comes to food and treats. I say "I should eat this" and then I shove it in my mouth :P
  • Mmm, a cupcake truck?! I'm jealous and relieved at the same time they don't have those here.  I don't blame you one bit - I'm a sucker for cakes, cookies, chocolate, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All I have to say is YUMMM and I am now glad that I am in Georiga away for all cupcake trucks even if it is 100 dang degrees....
  • holy cow! I have never seen anything like it! What a great idea
  • OMG I love them, my sister tries to get to them when they stop by her house, she brought me some of the red velvet..... heavean.   Love the cupcake truck!
    My Bio
    Our Wedding Day 8/7/10
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mmmm!!!!! I was eating well today...but went to babysit my niece and my sister had Bon Chon chicken waiting for me....then when she came home from a ball game she gave me cotton candy....sigh..At least I went to the gym Mon and Tues but I guess I'll do extra work tomorrow!
  • I think we have a cupcake truck in Philly too. Luckily, it's far away from me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards