New Jersey - South

hair and makeup recommendations

I live in the Neptune City area, but getting married in Cherry Hill, NJ.  Anyone know a good hair and makeup person for me and my bridesmaids? I have no clue where to go.  Thanks!!

Re: hair and makeup recommendations

• edited December 2011
    We must have just posted at the same time but I just had my hair and makeup trial with Karen Capcino and she was awesome! She comes to wherever you are getting ready and she can do the hair and makeup of everyone in your bp and for you too!  I heard about her from fellow knotties and they all love as do I!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    haha.  Thanks!  Do you know how pricey she is?
  • edited December 2011
    For trial it is $35 for makeup and $45 for hair and on the day of the wedding I think it is $65 for hair and either $45 or $55 for makeup.  Then bridesmaids are $10 less for hair and makeup and MOB is $20 less for hair and makeup.  I don't have the exact prices on me but I can check and get back to you if are interested.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! that does not sound bad at all..
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, she is very, very reasonable!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Karen is great and very affordable.  I didn't use her for make-up though.  I used Kelly Quinlan from www.facetheoccasion.com and was so happy with her work.  They both came to us, and it was great to have two people doing work simultaneously.

Lisa Beth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards