Michigan-Detroit

Best and Cheapest place to get Linens

So the colors I want to go with for our wedding our deep red and champagne(taupe) but the problem im having is whether or not that will look right with the white table cloths and white chair covers that are provided by the hall.
What do you think?

So now im thinking i might have to get table cloths and chair covers with sashes so that there isnt any white. I wasnt expecting this added expense so im trying to see who people went with for Linens and how much they are spending.

Any advice and thoughts would be great. Thanks

Re: Best and Cheapest place to get Linens

• edited December 2011
    White goes with everything. No one will really notice anything anyway except for you. Also most chair cover places only offer white chair covers. So you'd be spending more money on something that the venue is already throwing in. The colors you have chosen will not clash with white. Save yourself some money and use what the venue has and get table runners and sashes for the chairs. I used Sposa Seating for our chair covers and sashes. She charges $1.75 for the chair cover and sash. She might charge you less since you don't actually need the chair cover.
  • edited December 2011
    Yea i definitely think i might be worrying to much. And i agree most people probably wont even notice.

I emailed sposa seating today. So i will see what she has to say.
    Thanks so much for your thoughts corinne.
  • fsimpsonfsimpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linens and Beyond 586.822.3332
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using linenhero.com (they are in madison heights). They aren't the cheapest by any means but they have been amazing and matched another company for the price of chiavari chairs (down from $7.50 to $5.50 a chair).

I think that chairs and linens are one of the best things you can do to change the look of a room (uplighting too).
  • JUJUREREJUJURERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Candleitechaircovers.com they did a great job 5.443.1602  I want to say the chaircovers are $1.75 and table linen $10. I agree with Mord linenhero has the biggest selection but $$$$.
    JuJubee 7.3.10
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my own linens on www.linentablecloths.com .....or www.linentablecloth.com....super cheap and you may be able to find a coupon on www.retailmenot.com

HTH!
    cjae2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to another knotties recommendation I am using Glamorous Elegance.  She charges $1.75 per chair cover/sash and she's giving me a discount on silver chargers and table runners.

She also sent me a sample to make sure it fits and hides the ugly green chair color at my venue super fast!

Her name is Delonna

http://www.glamorouselegance.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Mordacious,  it can totally change the mood/feel.  Linens was one thing I had to have even with our budget not being huge because we are paying for everything ourselves. I'm using AECCLinens.com ( i think is the website) always elegant chair covers. They have more than white in chair covers (im using black) They run specials as well.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards