New Jersey

Monmouth county alterations/seamstress??

Can anyone recommend a seamstress in the monmouth county? (willing to travel to Ocean or Middlesex counties if necessary. I have only located Maria's in Middletown & the reviews are quite the mixed bag. My gown will arrive in 7 weeks and I'd like to have a seamstress in mind when it does!

Re: Monmouth county alterations/seamstress??

• Antionette's Alterations in Aberdeen/Matawan.  She is hands down the best.  I've been using her for years.  She also did the alterations for my MOB dress and one of my bridesmaids after the store owner/"seamstress" at the dress shop where we got her dress severely botched the alterations- Antionette was able to fix the dress and you'd never know the dress was almost ruined.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • I've had bridesmaids dresses altered at Gold Thimble in Rumson.  I thought they did a good job.
  • I also use Antoinette's.  I'm pickig up my dress tonight from there.  So far she's done a great job with it.  She agreed to alter it when 2 other women refused me because they said it was too much work and not enough time.  I brought her the dress at the beginning of September.  

I use her for everything else and have never had a problem.  I was in a wedding last year and the dress that was ordered for me was so big that they had to redo the entire dress.  they did it for me in the middle of prom season and it came out perfect.  She's very reasonably priced.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • I used Antoinette's also. She was fantastic.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards