Plus-Sized
Options

Hello!

Hello ladies! I am pretty new around here but have lurked from time to time. My name is Megan and I am 22 years old. My FI is in the military and I am moving to Florida in 2 days to be with him. We are getting married in April. I had WLS in August of this year and have lost a significant amount of weight thus far, but I don't feel like I have lost anything. I look forward to making new friendships and offering words of encouragement when I can.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello!

• Options
    Hi Megan, welcome
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    Hi!  My FI is from CT.  Good luck in Florida.  Congrats on the weight loss.  Do you have any of the before clothes?  If so, put them on and I bet you will see a difference.  Or if you are still wearing the before clothes, go to the store and see what smaller sizes you can fit into :)

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi Megan!

glad you are with us! I myself am dealing with ill effects of WLS...however, I do remember way back when I first had it done, I lost a lot of weight and I still had a hard time realizing the loss...I think it's due to the fact that you go for so long seeing the size, you have a hard time seeing the new you.

**my personal opinion, however, if I could go back in time, I would have never gotten the surgery done. I'm going through pure hell with it now. I always tell people now not to get it. It's not worth it, it's really not.**
  • Options
    Hi Megan. Welcome! My best friend just joined the Marines, so I think it's wonderful that your FI is in the military. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on your weight loss.  I had WLS in 2009.  Best thing I've ever done for myself! :)    Agree previous poster - take out some old clothes... you'll see the difference - or look at old pictures.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards