Illinois-Chicago
Options

Officiant Suggestions

Hi - Can you girls reccomend a good officiant?  Someone interesting and unique, but not cheesy and overdone.  A friend is getting married in October at CD&Me and I told her I'd post something on the board for her.  I tried to do a search, but it kept bringing me to results from the Florida board.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Officiant Suggestions

• Options
    NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Reverend Jeff from Rev on the Run (http://www.revontherun.com/) and LOVED him!  I can't tell you how many people said it was the best ceremony they'd ever been to - very personal and funny!  It was really inexpensive as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Jeffrey Peterson at Celebrant USA. You can google or he's on facebook. No cheese, not expensive, and will work with you.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bruce Otto of Spirited Weddings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rent-A-Rev (Real Name: Rev. Jim)... we're using his associate Rev. Bill.  Not the cheapest out there, but definitely worth the $.  Super sweet, personalizing our ceremony, well spoken, not overly religious (unless you want that), just everything we wanted.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BFP Chart BFP 10/7/11 EDD 6/20/12 HB@7w 114
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Rent A Rev- we are using Reverend Jim Rehburg. LOVE him- sweetest, easy-going man ever. Not too cheap, but he is worth it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Marguerite Griffin from Meaningful Moments. She was amazing! People are still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was and it was 100% personalized. It was funny, sweet, interactive--whatever you want it to be. She's really good at reading the couple and wants your personality and love to shine. very highly recommended! (more in bio)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rent a rev. Rev Jim Rehnberg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards