California-Inland Empire

Reasonable price for E-Pics???

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for a photographer for our e-pics and I have no idea what is a reasonable price.  We are looking for a photographer just for E-pics since we are planning a destination wedding, we are going to have a different photographer at the destination.  I emailed a photographer and this is his response below.  What do you think ladies????

Our current special for 2hours on location engagement session is $350 (regular is $550+tax)

Up to 35 miles from 90745… (more than 35+ miles… $20-$40 additional for gas)

Please me know the location you like your engagement session,,

-All images on cd..process ready 4 prints.

-Normally I deliver 200-400 images…process ready 4 print..

No album..no prints.. you do your own prints.

--$200 deposit by mail.

--$150 on session date

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reasonable price for E-Pics???

• edited December 2011
    It is on the high side. Check out www.georgenathanphotography.com. His prices are less expensive.

• edited December 2011
    I could do the engagement for less, and I'm SURE that you will find others that will do it for less as well.

ohdarlingphoto.com
    amy@ohdarlingphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am a pro-photographer (over 80 weddings shot) and I work in both CA and AZ I'm in the process of moving to CA this year and building my wedding photography out there.

I will be in the Laguna Beach area marketing this weekend (26th/27th) and have both Friday and Saturday night (start time around 5:30 pm) open for an Engagement session. I usually Charge $250 but since I’m in the area anyways I’d love to offer you a session for $100. It will come with a copyright release disk, on-line proofs. If you’d like to add 100 Save the dates with Envelopes it would be $150 total.

my site:

http://kpweddings.com

Let me know.

Thank you,
    Kelly Reiter 949-357-0045

This offer is good for any other couple in the area for either night while I still have it available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards