New York

Have you ever....

had a long day at work and really just wanted to come home from work and relax, have dinner, watch tv, and go to bed......and your FI has a friend over and is drinking?

Thatd be me right now. He stayed home from work b/c hes sick and now hes drinking and chillin with a friend and outside smokin cigars. Like really? I dont wanna be his mom...but if you couldnt make it to work b/c you felt like sht then you shouldnt be up drinking and outside smoking....UGH

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Have you ever....

• edited December 2011
    Ugh... not awesome. 
    Haven't been there in a while, b/c (this sounds really sad), Kev doesn't have too many friends up here yet (still kind of new to the area)... but I feel your pain.
    Wicked annoying.... buuuuuuuuuuuutttt.... if you can't beat 'em, you can always join 'em.  Grab a delicious frosty one and make the best of it, I guess.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I ended up swallowing my anger when he told me he bought me blackberry mikes hard...Im a beer girl but mentioned wanting a fruity drink yesterday. Josh doesnt have too many good friends anymore. All these guys he thought were good friends bailed when we started dating and he stopped the partying and wingman-ing. Pretty sad. But our nextdoor neighbor has become a pretty good friend, so I try not to be too bitchy

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Lol.  Mike's Hard Blackberry would probably win me over too... it definitely helps when you are swallowing anger or pride to wash it down with something yummy.
    Cheers!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think it's bad at all.  They are just a little slower to trust and slower to make friends.
    Kev and I both would rather have a few GOOD friends than many many acquaintances.  It's kind of funny, he started to hang out with one of my BM's husbands and I was like "yay!  You made a friend!" 
    We should get our boys together for play time.  lol
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:5308d00e-6c95-4874-98af-d3c1896f62ebPost:81e73393-c0cd-4a5f-a97a-e16a6e334763">Re: Have you ever....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever.... : Agreed!!! I think they would all get along really well!
    Posted by libordke22[/QUOTE]

I kept saying that Kevin and Josh would get along really well when I met him! Too funny.

• edited December 2011
    lol... they could start a support group for men whose fiancee's are addicted to TK.
    lmao.
    "Hi... my name is Kevin... and my fiancee, Monica, is addicted to the Knot"
    (Josh and Brian) "Hi Kevin"
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Hahaha thats awesome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards