Texas-Houston
Options

A7 envelopes--where to get in town

Aside from online sources such as cardsandpockets, paperandmore etc etc.  where can I get at A7 envelopes around town?  online I am seeing them for about 21 cents per envelope--is this the best I can get it from online?  

let me know if I can get it around town.  I'm trying to avoid Shipping charges that's why.  I haven't seen these at michaels either have you? 

Re: A7 envelopes--where to get in town

• Options
    I bought some recently at Archiver's in Katy. I would call around to different scrapbooking stores near you if you aren't anywhere near Katy. I also think I may have seen some at Paper Source in Highland Village. 
  • Options
    Paper Source!! We purchased all of our paper supplies from them for our invitations...including both A7 and A7.5 envelopes. They carry the A7 in stores in a variety of colors and textures. If they dont have something in the store (either Highland Village or City Center) they can order it for you and have it shipped to the store or to your house to avoid shipping. If you order it yourself then that is when you incur shipping. Everyone is super friendly there and willing to help. I would highly recommend them! I have been in there so much the associates at both stores recognize me now lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Texas Art Supply has a very big selection of DIY invitation stuff.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Options
    I second Paper Source! The associates at the one in Highland Village (at Westheimer and Wesleyan) are super super nice.
  • Options
    not sure if prices in store are different than online, but for the same type of envelope, A7 in Opal, Papersource's prices were much higher. (0.45 vs 0.21). I actually think cardsandpockets has some of the lowest prices. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards