Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gift for cousin

My cousin is getting married in a few weeks, and I am not sure what to get him.  He and his fiance are not registered anywhere.  I know a lot of people will be giving cash, but we rarely have weddings in my family and I would like to do something especially nice.

I originally wanted to get them a weekend away (Santa Barbara or Palm Springs).  However, he's not taking any time off work and most places have a 2 night minimum requirement for weekends over the summer.  I'm thinking about a couple's massage and passes to a really nice spa the day after their wedding - Link here!  Maybe this would be good because they are having a super elaborate, long wedding day and no honeymoon?

Is this something you and your fiance would like?  Are there a lot of people out there with weird issues about massages/being touched??  THANKS!

Re: Gift for cousin

• Options
    Thanks for tips so far! 

Rach -  The restaurant gift card idea is great, but neither of them speak much english.  I don't think they would be comfortable ordering or eating something different from what they're used to.

Maybe I'll just have to balk and give cash =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards