Missouri-St Louis

Where to go after the reception - CWE

We are staying at the Chase on our wedding night and planning to go out after the reception. Any recommendations for bars close by in the central west end?
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Where to go after the reception - CWE

• edited December 2011
    My favorite bar in St. Louis is Sub Zero- they have the best vodka selection in the city- and they serve food in case any of your guests are hungry.  It is a little small though, so if you're having a huge wedding that may not be the place you want.

Bar Louie is huge, and really fun.  It has lots of seating, but may be kind of casual depending on wedding attire- but it is not unusual for people to come in after events.  Drinks are pretty good, prices are average.

If you're looking for a club like atmosphere, Mandarin Lounge is your only option.  The space and the views are pretty, but it can get busy on weekends and there is frequently a line.  They're reluctant to put groups bigger than 8 on the list, so people may have to wait.

For a really casual place but a good time, there is also Llewelyn's Pub.  

White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • eck036eck036 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Brennan's, it has a really unique, awesome atmosphere. They have some rooms that are downstairs that not many people know about. I am not sure if they still allow smoking but when I went it was very smoky as it is a cigar bar too.

If you or your hubby likes Scotch go to The Scottish Arms on Sarah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards