Arizona-Tucson

Tucson summer wedding: your opinion?

Ok. I'm on a tight budget. I'm sure most of you know many Tucson venues offer DEEP discounts to get married Late June through August. Is the price cut worth the heat? I'm a native, I know Tucson summers, and I know how gross and sweaty that can be... not to mention the threat of the monsoon. What is your take?

Re: Tucson summer wedding: your opinion?

• I think it depends on whether you are having an indoor or outdoor wedding. I am getting married in February to avoid the heat and the venue I am going with offers the same discount for a February wedding as for a June wedding. Its a pretty nice discount. I personally wouldn't want to sit outside in June/July in the sun. You would also have to be careful with people you have help problems and such who CAN'T sit in the sun or heat. But if you had your wedding indoors I think it would be fine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's possible... just make sure that your dress isn't heavy, your makeup doesn't melt, and your car is pre-airconditioned.

Personally, I'm glad we did ours in March.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Ditto with the everything inside part. I think it's worth the price cut to have it in summer, and you may get some spectacular views of a monsoon! 
    Visit The Knot! Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards