Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

McElroy Wedding Videographer

I posted reviews previously, but didn't go into great detail about our videographer because we didn't have the video yet!  We just got our video (less than 7 weeks from our wedding date), and are so happy with the way it turned out! It's an amazing mix of creativity, while still respecting the most important parts of the wedding and keeping them authentic :)  The editing during the other parts of the day made us feel like we were watching a movie...it's so fun! They even allowed us to purchase the original footage (all unedited) for a small price :) We were excited to see all the other amazing moments they captured.

I can't rave enough about what an amazing job McElroy films did! I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for a videographer that will not only capture their memories, but will also be fantastic to work with, and creates a video that captures the feelings and emotions of such a special day!

Here's a link to our trailer :) If you have any questions about them, I'd be happy to answer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7EfVfHVBXw

Re: McElroy Wedding Videographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards