Ohio-Cleveland

Sunday Wedding--Hair & Make-up

We are getting married Sunday May 27th 2012, and I was wondering if anybody knows if salons will open for a few hrs for my bridesmaids and I...or any hair stylists/makeup artists will come to my house the morning of? :) Also, any recommendations for a great stylist or two in the north royalton/strongsville/parma area :) thanks girls!!

Re: Sunday Wedding--Hair & Make-up

• I work at a salon in Westlake and we are always willing to talk about opening up on sundays or comming to your venue/home. The salon is fringe&foundation studio and our number is 440-471-4635. We are open tuesday thru saturday normally and are always willing to talk. good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got married on Sunday, May 29 and we went to Dino Palmieri in Strongsville. They are open normally on Sundays.  You just need to put a deposit down for half of the cost.  I would also recommend getting your trial and making appts as soon as possible.  I waited too long and was almost unable to get all of my appts.  They worked it out and had staff come in early, which actually worked out better for us anyway since we took pictures before the ceremony.

I am not sure if they do makeup or not.  We just went for updos.
  • Hi... I am a traveling makeup artist who will come to you. Feel free to contact me at 440-670-1257, I can send you pics and testimonials of my work. Look forward to hearing from you. Vivian
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards