California-Inland Empire

More Getting to know you questions :-)

• Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
  • What type of pets do you have?
  • What is your favorite color?
  • What is most memorable about your high school years?
  • What word describes you best?
  • What is your greatest accomplishment?
  • What drives you every day?
  • What is your favorite food?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: More Getting to know you questions :-)

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

You have to do it too sarah!

• Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Michael Jackson
    • What type of pets do you have? none currently
    • What is your favorite color? Pink
    • What is most memorable about your high school years? being on the swim team
    • What word describes you best? sweet
    • What is your greatest accomplishment? my son! 
    • What drives youeveryday? determined to climb the financial ladder
    • What is your favorite food? italian
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?  Fred Savage LOL
    • What type of pets do you have? I have one fish named Jaredexeria (Caden named him after Jared Weaver and Mark Texeria)
    • What is your favorite color? Red
    • What is most memorable about your high school years? lack of responsibility and being able to blow my whole paycheck at the mall
    • What word describes you best? Sensitive
    • What is your greatest accomplishment? Being able to pay all my bills on my own and not rely on anyone else to do so
    • What drives you every day? My Son Caden
    • What is your favorite food? Pizza Pizza Pizza!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?Jordan from NKOTB
    • What type of pets do you have? 2 doggies (one chi and one possible mn pin)
    • What is your favorite color? Caca Brown
    • What is most memorable about your high school years? all the trouble I got into
    • What word describes you best? stubborn
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?buying a house (never thought it would happen!)
    • What drives you every day?Not a dang thing....
    • What is your favorite food?supreme carnitas fries!!!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? I dont remember... hmmmmm 

What type of pets do you have? 2 cats, 3 rabbits. only 1cat  lives with me tho

What is your favorite color? Pink 

What is most memorable about your high school years? almost falling on my face at graduation. ahaha

What word describes you best? kind

What is your greatest accomplishment? so far... finishing EMT school as # 1 in my class 

What drives youeveryday? trying to make our life together the best that it can be

What is your favorite food? mexican :)   im gonna miss it when we move to IL in June ;(

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Leonardo di Caprio.
    • What type of pets do you have?our boxer puppy Kalea.. lives with my parents though :( my dad loves her too much to let her come live with me and my FI. 
    • What is your favorite color?today... plum purple or orange.
    • What is most memorable about your high school years?loved haning out with my Color Guard girls every single day!! now its so hard to get everyone together.
    • What word describes you best?crazy.
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?graduating college.
    • What drives you every day?my truck.. hehe jk.
    • What is your favorite food?mac and cheese.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? tom cruise, gotta love top gun! What type of pets do you have? none What is your favorite color? peach What is most memorable about your high school years? ummm rolling my car 7 time on the 30 freeway! What word describes you best? normal?? What is your greatest accomplishment? becoming a mommy What drives you every day? my family What is your favorite food? i like all food, but to list a few, seafood, japanese, mexican!
  • edited December 2011
    Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Any of the guys from NKOTB (You got the right stuff.....baby!) What type of pets do you have? 1 cat and 1 insane dog What is your favorite color? blue and pink What is most memorable about your high school years? Being in AP classes (NERD!) What word describes you best? silly What is your greatest accomplishment? Buying a house, having a career and being married by 30 What drives you every day? Success and the desire to be financially setup to retire by 55. Yes, I am a one of those people that likes to plan 25 years ahead! What is your favorite food? Mmm....I LOVE all food but to narrow it down I would say italian
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What drives you every day?my truck.. hehe jk.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good answers girls!
  • edited December 2011
    Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Oh my gosh I was obsessed!What type of pets do you have? Our roommate has a long haired chi mix. She sleeps in our room every night and we take her places...so she is pretty much ours.What is your favorite color? Purple!What is most memorable about your high school years? Oh man...I think partying with my bff. We seriously tore up the town and it was a blast!What word describes you best? Determined.What is your greatest accomplishment? So far, getting this far in college. In about 4 1/2 months it will be graduating from college! Woot woot!What drives you every day? Success and to retire debt free with loads in the bank. (I'm one of those people too Amb) "If you live like no one else, later you can live like no one else."What is your favorite food? Sushi. Mmmm. Now I want some.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooo I love Sushi too.  Misatos in Corona is my favorite! Oh and I like Rockin Fish in Fullerton too YUMMY
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards