California-Los Angeles

LA Officiant Recommendations??

I know that we should already have one booked since our wedding is only 120 days away (thank you Knot for reminding me everyday what a procrastinator I am haha), but we don't. We don't belong to a church and our wedding is in a garden so I've resorted looking online for an officiant, but everyone's site seems so cheesey!

Anyone have an recommendations on a good officiant around LA? Thanks!

Re: LA Officiant Recommendations??

• edited December 2011
    We went through The Officiant Guy. He was booked that day, but we used Steve Kehela, who's basically his back up. Worked really well! I know a few other people on here have used him. We also had him get our marriage license for us, so that meant we didn't have to take a day off of work and stand in line.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used Deidra Gray-Breijo for our wedding last spring. She is the only person we met with, as we clicked with her from the start. She helped us create a very personal, meaningful ceremony. Everybody loved her! Tell her Melissa sent you.

http://www.weddingofficiantla.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Reverand Ron Beams. He is a genuine and nice person. He's also reasonably priced.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be using Cameron Bell for my 9/3 wedding.  He did my friends wedding and did a really great job.  And he doesn't cost as much as other officiants i looked into.
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was great- could not have been happier.  He was so easy to work with.  We wanted some traditions incorporated from both of our religious backgrounds (but not so religious ceremony).  He performed a beautiful ceremony and the guests kept saying how much they loved him.
    I am not sure if he still does (probably), but he gives a percentage of his cost to a charity.

Spencer Krull
    spencer@krull.com

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! We ended up booking Reverend Robert Schneider (yes Rob Schneider haha). He was awesome when we met and he was in our budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards