Indiana
Options

Malibu blue wedding

My main color for our wedding is going to be malibu blue. However, I'm thinking of having all sorts of hot summer colors to go with it, like yellow, orange, pink, green - as far as the flowers go. Does anyone know where I can get malibu blue colored stuff such as flowers, linens, table decorations, etc???? Anyone else have a malibu color wedding and willing to sell anything? Please let me know! Also let me know if you have any ideas!

Re: Malibu blue wedding

• Options
    When you say Malibu blue is that the color from David's bridal? I was curious because I am doing my wedding in aqua and orange and I have a ton of decorations with those colors. If the colors matched, I am getting married at the end of April and would be willing to sell nearly all of it. 
  • Options
    Sorry I Just saw this. I wish these messages went to my email. Yes, malibu blue from david's bridal. I'm not sure if it matches aqua? I figured if it did it would be called the same color! LOL. But I don't know????
  • Options
    My daughter is getting married in Aug, She would be interested in your blue items. Her colors are Malibu Blue and Red. email me at traveldynamics@yahoo.com Thank You!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://south-bend.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_malibu-blue-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:01766157-9732-47c5-9f5c-0f40d7038b67Post:38106a89-8395-4a2e-b731-d17dee862af4">Re: Malibu blue wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter is getting married in Aug, She would be interested in your blue items. Her colors are Malibu Blue and Red. email me at traveldynamics@yahoo.com Thank You!
    Posted by rhonmarv[/QUOTE]

My son is getting married in March, 2013 and if you want to "resell" the malibu items, i wold be interested in seeing pictures,  You can email me at <a href="mailto:jdrapp7@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">jdrapp7@yahoo.com</a>
  • Options
    I am Getting married June 1, 2013 if anyone has anyMalibu decorfor sale hit me up @ <a href="mailto:kanene_h@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">kanene_h@yahoo.com</a>
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_malibu-blue-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:01766157-9732-47c5-9f5c-0f40d7038b67Post:38106a89-8395-4a2e-b731-d17dee862af4">Re: Malibu blue wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter is getting married in Aug, She would be interested in your blue items. Her colors are Malibu Blue and Red. email me at traveldynamics@yahoo.com Thank You!
    Posted by rhonmarv[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards