Just Engaged and Proposals

Hey there. Im your new mod :)

Whats up guys.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  Im going to be your new mod over here.

Im Blue.  I am a regular on SB.  And I promise not to mass ban everyone ;)

Mainly Im just here to get rid of the spammers and stuff.  But if there is anything you want from me, just ask.

So anyone up for a game of AKA (Ask a Knottie Anything)?  No questions off limits, lol.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Hey there. Im your new mod :)

• Congrats Blue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would like a vacation in Hawaii, mod Blue. Please and thanks.

I'll play AKA. Blue, who drove you crazy the most during wedding planning and why?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_hey-there-im-your-new-mod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:f3a6a7c4-c702-4acc-abef-4f6936230f91Post:13a2bb4d-54be-4576-ab95-74eaad266f0e">Re: Hey there. Im your new mod :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like a vacation in Hawaii, mod Blue. Please and thanks. I'll play AKA. Blue, who drove you crazy the most during wedding planning and why?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Seshy- you should be recieving your vacation in the mail in about 5-10 business days.  And by vacation I mean some dirt from my front yard and a baggie filled with rum.

My H drove me the most crazy during wedding planning because he had a lot of opinions but didnt want to do the leg work.  Basically I would spend a lot of time making a decision and he would veto it pretty quick but have no other option.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can you make a new ring sticky? I love looking at pictures of everyone else's rings.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_hey-there-im-your-new-mod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:f3a6a7c4-c702-4acc-abef-4f6936230f91Post:9788ccbf-ea61-4e78-9b4d-e449160fba12">Re: Hey there. Im your new mod :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you make a new ring sticky? I love looking at pictures of everyone else's rings.
    Posted by snuff9861[/QUOTE]

N problem!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats Blue!
    Anniversary
  • Well, heeeeeeeeeeeey Blue!

I was going to suggest a new ring sticky since there was some upsetment over its disappearance.  But, I see someone beat me to it!
  • Welcome, Blue! I'm trying to become more of a regular. :)

What was your favorite part about planning your wedding and why?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_hey-there-im-your-new-mod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:f3a6a7c4-c702-4acc-abef-4f6936230f91Post:640b13c7-c2a2-431f-a878-a19d0193ccd8">Re: Hey there. Im your new mod :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome, Blue! I'm trying to become more of a regular. :) What was your favorite part about planning your wedding and why?
    Posted by casswhiting[/QUOTE]

I think my favorite part was in the very beginning when it was all exciting.  I had a large wedding so finding a venue that fit us was a challenge.  I liked going around looking at all the different places.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    Welcome, Blue! New knottie here :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards