Snarky Brides
Options

It's almost friday!

How is everyone today?

I did good on day one of my diet- now for day two :)

Re: It's almost friday!

• Options
    I'm grumpy. Our agency is closed because we got a foot of snow. But our big boss insisted someone had to at central to answer phones at least for the morning. So I got the shaft and here I am at work while everyone else reaps a free day off. So I'm drinking someone else k-cups, eating all the cookies and just put Legally Blonde on. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cfn, that seriously sucks. Why would you be chosen over others?

Yay for sticking to the plan, Brittany. I decided I was giving myself the holiday season 'off' from worrying, so come New Years Day, it'll be back to grind. 

We're expecting over a foot of snow, so my extra classes this morning have been cancelled. Hoping to get some work done, but started off the morning drinking coffee and reading in bed :) 
  • Options
    Yeah, it's poopy. My direct supervisor who had to be the bad cop and deliver the news to me yesterday offered me a full day off as a consulation prize though to make up for it. So, I do get the day back at least, just another day. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning, Working at home again. but I got up this morning and FI had moved alll my work stuff around. I couldn't find any of my laptops.

but anyways.

My mom got out of surgery around 4:30 but didn't get out of recovery until 6. it went well the tumor hemmorhaged  and that is what was causing the most problems but they got it :)

we have a bit more snow.. I am scared to see how much. It probably isn't even that bad but I hate the snow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-almost-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:63834cee-0207-41bf-bdf2-ae4a228d9f3dPost:1bdbd3ab-434e-4f60-8288-2589d66914f4">Re: It's almost friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]cfn, that seriously sucks. Why would you be chosen over others? Yay for sticking to the plan, Brittany. I decided I was giving myself the holiday season 'off' from worrying, so come New Years Day, it'll be back to grind.  We're expecting over a foot of snow, so my extra classes this morning have been cancelled. Hoping to get some work done, but started off the morning drinking coffee and reading in bed :) 
    Posted by misssunshine17[/QUOTE]

<div>Because it had to be someone local to our central office so no one had to drive more than a few minutes to get there and that left myself and said direct supervisor who's done it multiple times in the past. So I got the chore. </div><div>
    </div><div>On a positive note, my Rav made it out of the driveway without shoveling on the first try. </div><div>
    </div><div>Glad your mom is doing well Apple.</div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning everyone. Sounds like all you guys have snow to contend with. I have a few errands to do today. My FI got me Zumba classes and a spa gift card so I want to go to Zumba today. We ate a ton of unhealthy food while visiting family so now it is time to get back to being good.
  • Options
    ABJ - good news on your mom.
  • Options
    Thanks guys,
    It is so nice it is taken care of. she is doing good. poor thing is just swollen.
    It was a scary day yesterday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-almost-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:63834cee-0207-41bf-bdf2-ae4a228d9f3dPost:15c50c29-941f-4cfc-a9e0-9bc15ac3e9bc">Re: It's almost friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's almost friday! : <strong>Because it had to be someone local to our central office so no one had to drive more than a few minutes to get there</strong> and that left myself and said direct supervisor who's done it multiple times in the past. So I got the chore.  On a positive note, my Rav made it out of the driveway without shoveling on the first try.  Glad your mom is doing well Apple.
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

That's my doc's reasoning in bad weather too and since I'm about 10 mins closer to the clinic than my coworker, I get the pleasure.  Also since my H plows in the winter, doc thinks I'm good to go at any time of the day or night.
  • Options
    Good morning!  

I am taking the holiday season to indulge in all the carb-y sugary goodness I was denied for the last 10 weeks due to my gestational diabetes and then boarding the "lose the baby weight" train after New Years.

No new snow here but it's really cold.  Lucky for me, I have no reason to leave the house.
  • Options
    Oh Loopy, your baby is so beautiful!
  • Options
    I had to turn on show user sigs to see the baby Loopy!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    brittany634brittany634 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    So adorable, congrats loopy!
  • Options
    Thanks ya'll.  He's perfect (of course :)).  And he's a boy Fruit Loop :).  I should probably add that detail to my sig HAHA.

I'm enjoying being spoiled and waited on while I am recovering.  Christmas was crazy but nice.

• Options
    Congrats Loopy! He's perfect!

Glad to hear that your mom is doing well, Apple!

DS is here, but has been sick the whole time. I've got another couple of days with him, and it's already breaking my heart to put him on the plane again on Saturday. He's trying hard not to like it here, so he won't want to stay, but I think if he let himself give in, he'd really like it.

It's hard not to push the issue.

No storm here - cold and sunny! -16-ish, I think!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards