Plus-Sized

Wedding Night Lingere

Hey Ya'll, 

Has anyone found anything really flattering either online or at a store for their wedding night? I'm struggling. 
May 2013 August Siggy: The Hair AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO idea! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Night Lingere

• I love this:

http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/p-11752-plus-size-white-lace-overlay-bustier-corsets-bustiers.aspx

But, I'm thinking after wearing my wedding dress for hours, once we get to our hotel room I'm just going to want to strip down to my birthday suit.  Maybe for the honeymoon?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with NinaTony. There is no way i am wearing anything uncomfortable after being in a corseted dress! I know that  lingere is something almost everyone does but i have never been big on it to begin with. Maybe i will get a cute little nighty or something... but to answer your question Lane bryant usually has nice stuff
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • victorias secrete has great stuff. and it runs a little on the big side. LOVE it check it out
  • I got stuff from Fredericks of Hollywood. I'm a size 18, and in the store I was the top size they carried, but I know they have larger sizes on their website. I absolutely love what I got, and it's a lot better quality than some of the other stuff you'll find if you look online only. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LANE BRYANT! OR...go to buycostumes.com - get a skanky outfit for the night...I'm borderline thinking about going that route just for fun. :)
  • My fiance bought me a piece from Hips & Curves, see link from NinaTony above to link to their site. Their products fit amazing and are made so well! I highly reccomend. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not one to be big on lingerie, but I have heard fantastic things about Hips and Curves, like others have said. 
    That little number in the first post is pretty cute ;)
  • I get most of my lingerie from Lane Bryant.  the quality is good and the prices aren't bad.  i can't see spending tons of money on something tha ti will be waering for hopefully only a few seconds! hehe

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • As many people have already mentioned there is Hips and Curves. I really love their stuff. I also like http://www.empresslingerie.com Though their stuff sells out pretty fast and it takes a while for them to restock, but their prices seem to be cheaper than other places.

?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards