DC
Options

For the Bride...what do you suggest?

Ladies,
I am getting married Dec. 31st. My skin is not SUPER white and not pasty but to me, not the best coloring right now either because of the impending fall months... my question is do you think I shoudl get spray on tan or at least some color before hand? I dont want to look like i just spent a month in the bahamas next to my FI but I dont want to look pasty either...but then again it is DEC /> so people arent expecting me to look TAN ...but what do u guys think??? I have heard of FIT TO BE TAN... has anyone used them and if so, does it make you look REALLY tan or just a good color?

thanks ladies :)

Re: For the Bride...what do you suggest?

• Options
    kjane12kjane12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just do a light brushing of bronzing powder to highlight your face where the sun would normally "kiss it": your forehead, cheeks, chin, and bridge of your nose.  And if you're showing your collar bone, do that too.  A little blush can do wonders, and won't look out of place for a December wedding.  Tanning might look surprisingly fake, especially for the winter. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes thanks so much! i appreciate it. i think i may try the arlingtons fit to be tan place..and talk to her about it all and see what were going to do!! =] thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather at Fit To Be Tan mixes the color herself so you can be whatever color you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesoem great 2 know thanks hun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards