Vineyard Weddings
Options

Opinions!!!!

We're having a September wedding at a local vineyard, and I think I want the girls to wear buttercup yellow dresses, and their bouquets to be mostly purple with green accents. Then my bouquet mostly yellow with green and purple accents.... 

Much like this! ( but the yellow a littleeee bit brighter and just a little more green )

????  opinions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Opinions!!!!

• Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!  I am going with something very similar (the purple a little bit darker... "black" dark purple cala lillies) so I am a little biased... but I think they are beautiful.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think those colors will be beautiful together. Yellows compliment the purples very well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, that would look great.  It would compliment the color of the dresses without matching.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love the flowers! they would look so beautiful! Im doing something much simillar but having hte girls wear purple dresses and doing green, purple, and white flowers together.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!

I am doing yellow and green! Very bright and natural! Great for winery weddings!
  • Options
    That sounds so much like what I'm doing!  I love the idea of purples and yellows, because they're "complimentary colors" meaning that they naturally go together and are not trendy.  They'll look great in photos for years to come.  The green is a nice accent.  Sounds great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards