African American Weddings
Options

I got my shoes

After searching...searching and searching and buying and buying and returning.  I brought my shoes today.  I wanted red shoes, but settled for ivory.  I wanted some shoes that will make me say WOW and everyone else say Wow nice shoes.  I realized that no one will really see my shoes (i know my photographer will take some pics).  The heels is perfect (my FI is only a few inches taller than me), its comfortable, fits my narrow feet perfectly and I didn't have to order them online and I probably will be wearing them the entire time.  So everyone will be looking at me and saying WOW not wow at my shoes.

click

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**

Re: I got my shoes

• Options
    Glad you found the right shoe for you. Being Comfortable is of high priority.Laughing
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-got-my-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:65536ff0-36d8-4a09-85c0-b09d04c26a65Post:4269482b-dcb5-44b8-8704-6362b070e252">Re: I got my shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad you found the right shoe for you. Being <strong>Comfortable is of high priority</strong>.
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

SO TRUE!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    Looking good!!! Congrats on your check!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards