Second Weddings

XP: Most of our "pro" pics are in already!! Link in post (updated)

So we have a most wonderful friend from my husband's workplace (and my former workplace) who does photography on the side, and I asked her to do our photos for us at the wedding even though she's not a professional. I knew I wouldn't regret my decision and I totally made the right call. She told me she'd do it for 50 bucks, but then as our wedding gift, gave them to us for free. Three days after the wedding, she's got half of the photos done for us already. We're still waiting on the rehearsal dinner photos, and the reception, as well as a couple of videos she handed her camera off to people to take. But here's 150 or so of the best ones from getting ready, the ceremony, and the posed photos. Enjoy!

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/FireyTiger/Our%20wedding%20June%2026th%202011/

Re: XP: Most of our "pro" pics are in already!! Link in post (updated)

• edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  And the ear to ear grins on your faces tell the story of how happy you are.  Congratulations.  ~Donna
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Every picture is perfect.  Hands down my favorite is the black and white of you and the flowergirl.  I don't remember...is she your daughter?  Such a sweet moment captured.  I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Very very nice!  I'm wondering - from the pics it looks like you did your own makeup?  If so, bang up job Tiger!  Another question - what did the blue ribbon in the back of your hair symbolize?
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, the young girl was not my daughter, that's my sister in law's daughter. But she is adorable. :) I wish I would have known they were getting her that red dress or else I would have let her be the flower girl, but we had no idea so we just didn't ask, didn't want to inconvenience them. :)

Marrin- Yes, I did my own makeup. I tried countless makeup artists and hated everything they did because they made me look like a clown or a cheap street hooker. So I just did my own. Sephora makes amazing eyeshadow. :D The blue ribbon was my "something blue", I needed a ribbon in the back to hold my headpiece on, and so I decided it'd be cute to put a blue ribbon on it so i'd have my something blue.
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Duh!  Something blue.....
  • edited December 2011
    i ove t he photos! especially the shots of you guys being goofy! looks like you guys had a great day!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I love them! You look beautiful!!
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the comments everyone! :) I got the rest of my photos in today, these are from the reception. Enjoy! http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/FireyTiger/Wedding%20Reception/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards