Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

NEED PHOTO BOOTH HELP

My fiance and I are looking to hire a photo booth for our wedding and we want an actual booth.  Any suggestions on ones people have used?

Re: NEED PHOTO BOOTH HELP

• Options
    We used The Traveling Photo Booth and really liked them.
  • Options
    We are using VIP booths. I feel like they're the same quality as The Traveling PhotoBooth, but for the same price or less when you book at a show you get a lot of extras. Things such as a customizable photobooth with your engagement picture on the front that you get to keep and a prop kit at no extra charge. We booked them at a show for several hundred dollars off. And to be honest, we went with the intention of booking TTPB.
    Halloween
  • Options
    We used VP Booths, and they were awesome. They had a special on Craigslist so we got a good deal, and the attendants were a lot of fun and even took a super cute picture and put it in our scrapbook to say congratulations. My guests had a lot of fun and the quality of the pictures was great!

• Options
    We are using Mobile Photo Booth, and Phil is great to work with. Its a great company, with a longer history which made me feel more comfortable booking. Prices were also really reasonable, and they are always prompt about getting back to us.
  • Options
    We just booked with VIP Photobooth.  Looked at both VIP and Traveling PhotoBooth.  The quality is about the same, but VIP offered us a better price and deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards