Wedding Party

How to line up bms and gm... weight sensitivity?

Hi ladies,

So I have one GM and one BM who are heavier, by a significant amount, than the others... and I'm not sure how to handle lining them up... if I put them with someone smaller, I worry that they will look larger, or awkward, but if I put them together, I don't want to offend them... What do I do?????????
YEARS*MONTHS*WEEKS*DAYS*HOURS*MINUTES*SECONDS The time flies by so quickly when he's by my side. Counting the time as it passes until my forever begins.

Re: How to line up bms and gm... weight sensitivity?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_line-up-bms-gm-weight-sensitivity?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:2af45a30-e834-47b1-a635-3e8e63d1570dPost:e40967b4-828a-4da8-a077-82398193b7de">Re: How to line up bms and gm... weight sensitivity?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really? I'm lining up my party based on who's most important to us. My MOH is my cousin and closest friend, next is another cousin, then two of my best friends. On FI's side, it's his brother as his best man then thre friends in order of closeness. I don't really care how they all "match up."
    Posted by dovely[/QUOTE]

I'd never be able to rate my bms and gm... they are in our bridal party because they are all important to us, if they weren't they wouldn't be in, and i'd hate for someone to feel like their importance was ranked... it would feel really crappy to be ranked last...

And I am always the short one in the mix... so I'm usually last... but short can be changed with heels, I think being tall or heavy is something to be a little more sensitive with, especially when you know that those are the particular set of issues you're attendants are sensitve about.
    YEARS*MONTHS*WEEKS*DAYS*HOURS*MINUTES*SECONDS The time flies by so quickly when he's by my side. Counting the time as it passes until my forever begins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards