Pre-wedding Parties

Sober bachelorette party question

Are there any brides that do not drink that can share what their bachelorette party experiences were or what you did (preferably friends of Bill W.)?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sober bachelorette party question

• edited December 2011
    How about a girl's night at The Melting Pot?  A spa day?  Dinner at home followed by a wedding chick-flick? 

A bachelorette party is about spending time with your girls, not about booze.  Whatever you decide should be fine :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, that is just what I needed to hear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My girls and I are doing a movie night- junk food and chick flicks! I can't wait! It's this Saturday night.
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • asisk09asisk09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My girls and I are doing a pure romance party they are a very fun girls night !! And you can also get some goodies for the honeymoon or wedding night!! ;)

• heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin's wife went to the beach for the day, and then we just got together at my cousin's family's home and had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun actually, and most of us brought lingerie gifts as well. There were a couple silly games, but I didn't mind any of it. The important parts were good food and good company.

GL! Alcohol absolutley isn't necessary for a great b-party.
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My sister (who is my MOH) suggested doing a pole-dancing party for my bachelorette.  I think it sounds like a fun idea that wouldn't require any drinking. 

http://www.poledancingparty.com/ This is the one near me, just so you can get an idea of what would be involved in it (aka, no stripping/slutty clothes). 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think the pole-dancing party would be fun! I've always been intrigued by pole-dancing (not stripping, just the dancing haha) Some of the stuff those girls do is so cool!
  • hanson2Bhanson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a drinker and I'm pretty sure my MOH is planning for us to go to a "chocolate restaurant" (some fancy fondue place I guess), and then go to her house to do little makeovers/spa day stuff.  

My dad is a friend of Bill W. and knows a couple who are getting married very soon, so I'll ask if he's heard any of their plans!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Myself and my bridesmaids are all friends of Bill W., and we will be going to New Orleans this weekend for my bachelorette party!  We plan on doing some dancing and visiting a good restaurant.  I'll let you know how it goes!
  • lilcasserslilcassers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love to drink and party but that spa-day totally sounds like an awesome idea! Oh, and followed by dinner and then movies at someones house :)

Enjoy it. This is about what you want, not getting drunk. Unless you like to get drunk lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards