August 2013 Weddings

Hello fellow August Brides!

Hi, everyone!  My fiance and I just got back from the contract meeting with our venue and we are super excited to have chosen August 3, 2013 as our wedding date!  I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you on here. :)  We're getting married in Chicago, IL.

A little bit about me...I have been married before (as you can see by my previous wedding bio). I will never say anything disparaging about my ex-husband, but I believe everything worked out for the best and I am very happy for the great life I have ahead of me. 

I tried to select a new knot name but I couldn't figure out how to do it and still keep the same e-mail, so I decided to go ahead and keep my previous knot name/bio because I enjoyed creating it and I am proud of some of the projects I did last time.  I will create a new bio this time but I think I will keep the old one up because I do still receive e-mails about some of the projects in my old bio.

Anyway, this is kind of a ridiculous ramble.  I guess I'm just excited to be here but worried I will be judged for being a "second timer".  I look forward to getting to know all of you and plan with you!

Re: Hello fellow August Brides!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards