Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Plymouth, MA Ceremony site help please!

Hello!
I am getting married in Plymouth, MA in October 2010.. I have my reception site (Plymouth Yacht Club) but am in desperate need of a ceremony site! Would prefer outdoors. I've looked at Brewster Gardens but they don't allow chairs. Our ceremony will only be about 20 minutes, but still want my 125 guests to be able to sit. I do love that we can walk from there to the yacht club though.
Does anyone have any ideas? Possibly a private residence with a garden or a yacht chartering service? Or a B&B with a large lawn? Any suggestions would help, I feel like I've exhausted my resources! ;)
Thanks!

Re: Plymouth, MA Ceremony site help please!

• laurenw77laurenw77 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    oh man, I was hoping Brewster Gardens would work, stinks about the no chairs. Let me think about this....I live here...i'll get back to you. Well, what about the yacht...I know the lawn is tight, but is that an option? Or, the pilgrim bell paddle boat?!?! Although, October may be cool? If they did an hour or something on the paddle boat, then everyone could walk to the yacht club...and you could take pics in Brewster Gardens??? I'll keep thinking though...the other idea you had was good, maybe rent a private house...
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how this would work, but what about Nelson's Beach (there is a lawn...may not be too private) or Steven's field. You may want to contact Plymouth Town Hall???
    edited December 2011
    one more lol, check out the Hedge House (it's at the other end of the waterfront)
    http://www.visit-plymouth.com/hedgehouse.htm

hope these help ;)
  • eciavolaeciavola member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions Lauren! I'll check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards