Moms and Maids

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know it's been a tough year for lots of us, but we have some good things happening finally that I can't talk about for a few more weeks. I just keep telling myself that anticipation is a good thing! It's nice to be joyful! 

I hope that something is better in everyone's lives.  Better is always good!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day surrounded by people you love. I'm thankful for all of you, even if we've only shared time in cyberspace. Everytime I come here, it reminds me of such a wonderful day, and I so enjoy watching all of you on your journey. I hope it's as wonderful a time for you as it was for us.

So, my goal today is to laugh, and hug , and share, and to remember that just because it's there, I don't have to eat ALL of it!  We'll see how that works for me.
Have an amazing day!

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

• nlindsay17nlindsay17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, muffin's mom! 
    Can't wait to hear your good news in a few weeks. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Muffin's Mom. We've had a tough year, too. But Thanksgiving was wonderful. Beautiful family, sharing happy memories, good food and wine. It  can't get much better than that. I hope your day was wonderful, too.

Looking forward to hearing your great news : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards