Ohio-Columbus
Options

Florist Help!!

Hi all!
I am just starting the process of looking for a florist for my December wedding (late, I know)!  I was thinking about going to Flowerman and arranging the flowers myself.  However, if there are florists who will do all the work for the same price or only a tiny bit more, I would rather save myself the hassle!  So does anyone have experience with Flowerman?  And can anyone make any recommendations of florists who are VERY reasonably priced?  (I can't say how much because I don't really have a budget for this... I have NO IDEA how much flowers should cost!)
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Florist Help!!

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Flowers on Orchard Lane the other day. She seemed well priced and was very easy going. She had some great ideas to save money as well. I would check them out. I have to admit, though, that she was our first meeting so I'm not sure how she would compare.
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flowers on High - speak with Jill
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used FOOL. Very happy with the results! They were our 1st visit also, but after getting quotes from other available florists, Jan was still the best for the price and they were great to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tara with Bella Couture Events, and she might be my favorite vendor so far!  She's so awesome and puts all her energy and creativity into her work for you.  I only met with two florists, but comparing the two (Griffins vs. Bella Couture) you get much more for your money, and she's willing to work with any budget.  I heard FOSL is really well priced but they may be booked for your date at this point (they were already booked for mine and I'm not until May 2011!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Manor House Flowers. Not sure if she is taking events in December since she is pregnant, but def. worth checking out. She did an amazing job  for my wedding at a great price.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers on Springtree Lane :o)  The lowest I had found in my searches, and the nicest ladies!
  • Options
    joydawnbjoydawnb member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It's surprising, but I am going with the Grandview Kroger. The floral lead, Dawn Ace has been really helpful and their prices can't be matched anywhere. I'm getting my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids, 1 jr bm, a flower girl bunch, 7 corsages, 11 bouts, and 200 loose flowers to arrange in our centerpieces with SUNDAY deliver for only $820. It's about 1/4 of what it would cost for all of that with most florists. My wedding is this Sunday, so I can let you know how it goes after the fact, but she seems very confident to be able to replicate the photos I have shown her. I did go and purchase ribbon for the wraps because I had heard that they used cheap looking shiny ribbon which I didn't want, but that only cost me about $20. Still- amazing deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards