Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Board help

Does anyone know how to make it stop changing to the limited board on the iPhone? It changes to a mobile version and I can't see pic bios etc and symbols won't post. Grr I also can't edit a post to correct my autocorrected words.

Re: Board help

• Options
    I wish I had an answer, the mobile version sucks.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Ya it's super annoying
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you scroll all the way down and click full site it should take you to the knot home page then you should be able to come back into the boards :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_board-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:40a817d3-9dcd-4ca5-b964-5b5716f19a52Post:b508ddc6-8783-4ea1-8e06-036180ab9dc8">Re:Board help</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you scroll all the way down and click full site it should take you to the knot home page then you should be able to come back into the boards :
    Posted by Crazybeautiful11[/QUOTE]
    I've tried that - goes to the full site, I go to the forums & click through but it still automatically defaults to the mobile version.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards