Military Brides

Military finacee Vlog channel on youtube?

I need you thoughts and ideas!

Ok so I have been going through a rather creative processes and I really want to create a military fiancée vlog channel on youtube. Maybe 3 of 4 soon to be brides just to see what WE are going through while trying to plan a wedding around the military and give insight into our daily lives. I was thinking 1 episode a week each about 10 minutes long and contain a 2-3 minute update on each. Tell me what you think....

Re: Military finacee Vlog channel on youtube?

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly I don't like it, but thats just my opinion.  There are plenty of people out there who will watch anything, so if you want to do it go for it.

As far as us planning weddings and it being something different for people to know about, the only main difference is uncertainty about dates, and maybe planning alone.  But plenty of LDR people plan alone as well.  So I think it would be more of a regular wedding planning show.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Beach. I'm just saying, yeah maybe Military Brides would watch it, but probably not alot of other people would. Kudos for thinking about it, and if you want to do it, Go For it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a creative idea, and for people who watch those things, it might be interesting.  But to be honest, I had no idea what a Vlog was until this post, so I'm not in your target audience.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards