Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Music Masters

Does anyone have any information on this company?  What they charge or the DJ's they offer?

Re: Music Masters

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check weddingwire.com to read some reviews of them and personally I would like to know/meet the DJ that would be DJing my wedding.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MusicMasters is one of those companies that don't assign a DJ until a few days before.  I just wrote another post on this.  Just make sure you are meeting with your DJ at the time of booking or you may regret your music selection.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used MusicMasters for my wedding last October.  The owner (Dan, if I remember correctly ??) is wonderful and personable.  However, the DJ wasn't assigned to our wedding until a day or two before and I wasn't able to meet/choose him.  I forwarded my playlist, types of music and examples of songs that we like... he didn't follow it at all!  Not only that, but he did a poor job judging and controlling the volume of the music.  I had several guests complain to me that the music was way too loud.  I'm sorry to say that I would not recommend MusicMasters for your wedding.  Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards