Missouri-St Louis
Options

*stlerin*

Just wondering how the planning was going and if you had picked a florist yet.

Re: *stlerin*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey. Plans are going.... slowly. I've been working a lot so I haven't gotten much done in the past few weeks. No I haven't chosen a florist yet. That seems to be the big thing that I cant ever seem to get done.

How are your plans going?? I finally realized that you had PMed me and sent you an email. Did you get it? 
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope never got the email.  Things going well here, have almost everything except the florist, just need to get around to it too.  Hope things get easier for you, I totally understand not having the time to plan because of work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hmm... that's odd. Anyway, have you figured out where your having your rehearsal dinner?

"I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My email tends to eat things it doesn't recognize, lol.  Anyway we are looking at Candicci's on Manchester for the rehearsal.  But we have plenty of time, how about you?

you can try to email me again at meghan.dpm@gmail.com for faster response than posting back and forth here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards