June 2013 Weddings
Options

Another New June Bride

Hi everyone!  I got engaged a few weeks ago and am already feeling anxious.  I don't know if I need more time to plan or if I need June to get here already :)  I figured having some people to chat with about timing and their own craziness (I hope you aren't all entirely sane) will help!

I'm Rachel, from NJ, and my FI and I signed a contract for our venue yesterday (yay!!).  I think I've picked a dress but now I'm wavering, and we have a tentative (bigger than expected) guest list.  Otherwise, nothing is done other than me scouring this stie instead of sleeping.  

I'm so excited to read about all of your plans!

Re: Another New June Bride

• Options

Welcome Rachel! If you haven't yet, feel free to fill out the Roll Call stickie. We also have a Facebook group that seems to be getting more active every day if you're interested.

Congratulations on your engagement! It looks like you have a lot done just in the first few weeks. Go you! We would love to hear more about your wedding plans and look forward to getting to know you!

June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yeyyyy! Another Jersey girl :) Welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing/sharing plans with you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeyyyy!! Another Jersey Girl :) Welcome to  the board. Looking forward to hearing/sharing plans with you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome aboard! June is popular, but it sounds like you're motivated! We're all friendly, so jump right in =)
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Nice to meet you, Rachel! I look forward to reading about your plans as things progress. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Nice to meet you, we have the same name, lol. I'm Rachel also, and everyone here is great so as mentioned, jump right in. What's your wedding date in June?
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I can't wait to hear more about your wedding as you make more plans. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! Sounds like you have a lot done already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards