New Jersey

Ceremony Venue Needed

Hi All--

I need some suggestions for a ceremony venue in or around Stockton, NJ.  My Fiance and I are having our reception at the Stockton Inn (in Stockton), and while we can have our ceremony there as well, I'd like to move it elsewhere.  At the Stockton Inn, ceremony and reception are in the same space--and I'm afraid the transition will be extremely awkward (All that furniture shifting right in front of the guests!)

My fiance and I are are not looking to be married in a church, but any suggestion is welcomed.   I need a spot for a possible 130 cermony goers. Some surrounding towns include Lamberville, NJ and New Hope, PA.

Any ideas?

Re: Ceremony Venue Needed

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    One of my BMs got married at St. Philip's Chapel in New Hope, and it was absolutely lovely.  It is a historic space (used to be a one room schoolhouse).  She and her husband are not religious and this was ideal for them.  There are no membership requirements to use the space, just a rental fee.

I don't know what your budget is or how many guests you are expecting, but I recommend this as an option!

http://www.stphilipsnewhope.org/weddings.html

HTH and GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• My friends are getting married at the Prallsville Mills in Stockton. That might be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards