Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 11/26/10

Did you go Black Friday shopping? What were the best deals you got?

No, I stayed WELL away from everywhere. If I didn't have to go to the post office, I would have just stayed inside the entire day!!!! Black Friday has always scared me since I read about that guy that got trampled to death at a walmart.

Re: QOTD 11/26/10

• Options
    jasmined31911jasmined31911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No way. Saving $25 isnt worth me getting up at the butt crack of dawn and fighting crowds. I might go later today or even tomorrow to try and find some gifts for my nieces and nephews. But, that is about it. I'm all about the online shopping this year.
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with my mom to order her new dryer, and she got 50% off.  We saw Harry Potter today.  It was great!
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-112610?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:f5856b1f-c9ea-45eb-8d7d-4c12d2eee13cPost:f369e5cc-618f-4666-857d-1270cf3adf1c">Re: QOTD 11/26/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went with my mom to order her new dryer, and she got 50% off.  We saw Harry Potter today.  It was great!
    Posted by TheCranberry[/QUOTE]
    I'm a huge HP fan. I liked the movie - can't wait for part 2!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We walked in Kohls just to kill some time before a movie and the line was wrapped around the store!  Craziness.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't go, but that was because I was at the beach and didn't have the opportunity. I have scored some GREAT deals in years passed.

And I LOVE HARRY POTTER! At the Imax is even better :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards